Friday, May 25, 2007

snip snip

I succeeded in trimming Makayla's hair last night! I checked a book out from the library titled Cutting Your Family's Hair. The steps are very basic and don't give much detail. I am going to purchase Haircutting for Dummies. It has so much information. Makayla has thick hair so I need to know the correct way to thin it with thinning scissors. I am going to wait until she is done with school in case I screw it up. I have trimmed Ruben's hair twice now since he was born...yes he has that much hair. I didn't think to take before pictures, but here are the afters.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I was convinced Timmy had nothing to do with Makayla's birth - she just appeared one day...a miniture you! But, I can really see his features in her face in these pictures. So CRAZY!!! I know the post is about her hair - but all I can see is Timmy's face.
You learn your hair cutting books and then come to my house...I have two members with carpet like hair and then the rest of us (us being Sophie, Jack and I) have Mom's super thin hair...fine and difficult to cut b/c EVERY mistake shows. HA! How's that for pressure!?!?!
Seriously, I'll be your guinea pig (oh, I love guinea pigs!!!). I have like eight inches or more that I'd like off for the summer. WHATTAYASAY?