Thursday, December 06, 2007

zero to one


I can't believe the first year of Ruben's life has already gone by. He is starting to walk and babble. His birthday fell on Thanksgiving Day this year. With our house full of family, I didn't get to just stop and enjoy his special day. We did find some time in the evening to open presents, but we were so full of pie that we skipped the cake. I saved the cake for a little get together at my sister's on Saturday.

Thanks to Aunt Angie for the Sesame Street Doctor toy set.

I haven't tired of the Cookie Monster stethoscope.

I've been a beginner cake decorating for over a year now...
I don't get in much practice.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm impressed w/your cake skills!

Your son is soo cute! Where in the world did he get his hair color from? It is such a beatutiful shade of red! Hopefully he gets to keep the color!

I tried in vain for years to dye my hair a nice shade of red.