Thursday, March 13, 2008

where I've been lately

I am seriously back to doing Weight Watchers. I have hit a weight that I have not been at in years (not including my last pregnancy), and I have to make a commitment NOW. I am finding that coffee with cream and sugar is one of my biggest crutches. Also, I don't get enough exercise. Lori told me that strength exercises (not necessarily cardio) are suppose to boost your metabolism. Tim and I are in a competition to see who can loose 25 lbs. first. The winner gets $50 to spend however they choose. All Tim has to do is quite drinking Mountain Dew, but that's not going to happen so I may have a chance.

I am now working temporarily back where I worked before Ruben was born. I am filling in for a lady on maternity leave for 6 weeks. It's good to be back in a familiar place...even though it's a new building and at least half the faces are new. Anyhow, 5 hours a day takes up a lot of time from home so I haven't had much time to make new posts.

I will have an Easter present that I knitted for my daughter coming soon.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

hee hee those Mann family members and their soda!

I'm rooting for you!

I'll need to lose 25 lbs in a few months too, but hopefully you and Tim will be beyond that goal.

Eating healthy and excercising is work! I agree w/Lori that strength training in conjunction w/cardiovascular excercise is the way to go.