Friday, August 29, 2008

knitted diaper wrap

I made this for my nephew, Noah. I had given Lori (his mom) enough time to post this picture on her blog, but since she hasn't I will have to. She's had it 3-4 months now, I thought maybe I would have seen a picture of Noah wearing it by now :) (Elizabeth, don't take this as a jab at you.) I was going to make one of my regular soakers, but when I saw the wrap it was just Lori. She's just a "wrap" kind of person if you know what I mean. I was not thrilled with the outcome of this pattern found at www.warmheartwoolies.com, but you'll have to ask Lori how it worked out for her because I didn't actual use the wrap.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm a little embarassed... well, more than a little. I was trying really hard to keep cloth diapering but then the laundry seemed to have exploded and I can hardly even keep up w/laundry w/o cloth diapering! Not to mention housework and trying to spend a little time w/Corban playing preschool games during the girls' nap times, etc.

I REALLY hope to cd again soon. I'm hoping when Corban finally gets potty trained? I dunno. I just hope to fit it in again.