Tuesday, July 15, 2008

to my committed readers...

To all of those to who await my new posts, I greatly apologize. Many new changes have come about in my life within the last few months. I started working full time again. I have been quite busy with settling into our new home and community. Not to mention, I don't even know when I will have internet service in my home again. The internet is a very useful tool, but it's not a necessity right now. I haven't found the time to knit or do my favorite things other than just enjoy my new space with my family. On the other hand, I have been using the gym at work, and eating much better...sometimes frugal life and priorities make you do that :) Occasionally, I may get the chance to post on my lunch break at work. But not to worry, this is not the end of my blog. I will try to continue to post. I am still all about being frugal and learning new things, but I think a lot of that has switched over to Tim for now since I am away from home all week.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, I figured that w/two kids, just moved, unpacking, full time work, new town... it might be a little while before I can check your blog and see new posts. : - )

At least you post more than LORI! hee hee But, I guess having 4 little kids is a good excuse too.