Wednesday, May 14, 2008

knitted butterfly wash cloth

I knitted this butterfly wash cloth for my mom for Mother's Day. My sister and I made a lasagna dinner for her, and Makayla even picked a cute "grandma" Mother's Day card out for her. BUT I forgot to give her the wash cloth. I found it in my knitting drawer a couple of days ago. I got the pattern from Wicket Stich. My mom recently bought herself butterfly decor for her bathroom so I though this would be a great surprise for her.

P.S. When I gave my sister her knitted lighthouse wash cloth for her birthday, my mom thought it was for her and attempted to take it home with her so, of course, I had to knit one for my mom. By the way, here is the pattern for the lighthouse wash cloth. I didn't post a picture because I used a mulit-color yarn which made it hard to see the design.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is SO beautiful! Go Monica!

Lori said...

Um, do we need to have Timmy start blogging now in your place???

Mon said...

I probably have more time than he does. He's not as efficient at home as I am. Besides, do you think you would still want to read my blog if Tim was posting? Although, you get his humor.